PLDI 2009 Accommodations
The PLDI'09 conference organizers are happy to provide the following two accommodations options for attendees:
Availability is limited, so please make your reservations as early as possible.
- inexpensive on-campus accommodations
- 3-star hotel accommodations close to campus
On-campus accommodations are provided by Trinity College Dublin.
There are 2 types of rooms.
The price for both types of accommodations is the same (74.50 Euro/night). It includes VAT (taxes) and a continental breakfast. We plan to provide wireless internet access for the initial set of reserved rooms.
- Ensuite Single: single bedroom (with bathroom)
- Front Square - Apartment Single: single bedroom that is part of 3 bedroom apartment. Each apartment contains a living room/kitchen and a refrigerator. Each bedroom has its own lock.
Each apartment shares a bathroom among the 3 bedrooms.
All bed linen and towels are
supplied, and there is a daily housekeeping service from Monday to
Reservations should be made directly with Trinity College Dublin, using their online reservation system.
- Please enter "ACM PLDI" in the promotion code section to get the appropriate rooms and rates. (There is a space between the text ACM and PLDI.)
- For campus locations and room type, select "Any". Provided you entered the "ACM PLDI" promotion code, the search results page will show only the ACM PLDI eligible rooms.
If you would like to share your apartment with specific people you can specify their names in the "Special Requests" field in the 2nd step of the reservation process. (Please coordinate this request with them before making it.)
The earliest arrival date is Sunday, June 14. Here's a quick summary of events
|Mon, June 15 ||PLAS, Tutorials|
|Tue-Thu, June 16-18 (3 full days!) ||PLDI|
|Fri-Sat, June 19-20 (2 full days!) ||LCTES, ISMM|
Near Campus Hotel We have a limited number of rooms reserved
at the Best Western Academy Plaza
Hotel, a 3-star hotel located in the heart of Dublin city center.
It is about 0.5 miles (0.8km) from Trinity College Campus. The new rates are as follows:
However, the hotel also has regular specials, so you might be able to get an even cheaper rate than above. Unlike with most hotel/conference deals, PLDI'09 does not have any
commitments to fulfill a minimum number of rooms at the negotiated rate. So, when you visit the hotel site, feel free to go with the cheapest rate, even if it is not the
|Room Type ||Price (Euros/night)|
|single room (1 double bed) ||100 (new conference rate as of April 30) |
|double room (2 single beds) ||110 (new conference rate as of April 30)|
|triple room (1 double, 1 single bed) ||181|
These prices include VAT (taxes) and wireless internet access.
Reservations should be made directly with the hotel.
Please specificy Corporate ID Number 01467510 in the online reservation form. This will show the conference rates as well as all other rates the hotel has available.